1. The maintenance of the electrical parts should be repaired by qualified electrical maintenance personnel. It is strictly forbidden for the idle personnel to open the electrical control box to avoid danger or damage to the electronic control part;
2. Applicable manufacturers ensure that the power supply voltage is stable and the limits are reliable;
3. The power supply line should be installed with circuit breakers. The power supply should be cut off during maintenance to avoid the risk of electric shock;
4. When the machine is in use, the total power of the machine should be cut off for safety.
5. The electrical control box and hydraulic station part of the machine should be properly waterproofed, and should not be drenched to avoid damage to the electronic control part.