Concrete hollow brick making machine main description:
This MM4-15 concrete hollow brick making machine is one kind of concrete block making machine in our company. It is mainly used to produce solid block , hollow block by changing the molds . These tiles are widely used in building industry.
Very popular in the country which need for construction .The machine's price was also very suitable in this area .
1) Strong structure ,easy in installation and maintain.
2) Adopting advanced world famous brand components in pneumatic parts ,electric parts and operation parts.
3) High pressure double crank to control the die opening and closing.
4) Running in a high automatic and intellectualization
5) Adopts famous brand PLC and motors to ensure machine durability
Concrete hollow brick making machine technical parameters:
Model MM4-15 Automatic concrete hollow brick making machine
Qty/mould 4pcs/mould (hollow block 400*200*200mm)
Pallet size 900*550mm
Molding cycle 15-20s
Rated pressure 15-20MPa
Main vibration Platform vibration
Vibration frequency 4600-5200 r/m
Host machine weight 4000kgs
Factory Area 1500m2
Concrete hollow brick making machine can widely use raw materials, like: stone, sand, cement, dust and coal fly ash, cinder, slag, gangue, gravel, perlite, and other industrial wastes.
Concrete blocks, solid/hollow/cellular masonry products, paving stones with or without face mix, garden and landscaping products, slabs, edgers, kerbstones, grass blocks, slope blocks, interlocking blocks, etc.
The concrete tiles can be widely used in buildings, road paving, squares, gardens, landscaping, city constructions, etc.
Main questions you may have during choosing suitable machine:
1. Which machine is best suited for me?
After you confirmed the below information like: "How many blocks produced in a day? What is initial budget for a machine? " we are happy to provide the machine differently to cater specifically to meet your requirement.
2. What Raw Materials are needed to make blocks?
The raw materials required are cement, sand, stone chips and water, can also use construction dust, and fly ash.
3. Can I get installation and warranty?
After our machine arrive in your place, we will arrange our engineer to your country for installation and training your workers, and we promise one year guarantee.
4. Do I need a machine for every type of brick or block that I make?
No need, our machines can be fitted with any mold that was designed for that machine. That includes, paver molds, hollow block molds, solid block molds and all brick molds.
We will offer one mould for free as per one set machine, if you require other designs, we will prepare additional moulds.